Saturday 31 May 2014

Hold On my baby doll!!


So finally there came the call!! I am running 15th week now and I finally heard from my husband!


Not a sigh of relief though. My stress creator! He called me and as usual blamed me for every damn thing on earth.  He even said “I don’t care if you are pregnant. I care nothing for your emotions”. So what was he getting to? I was just thinking why would he let me wallow and then raise to forget him and then choose to come back and make me hate him more!?! Hence I started with my direct Questions “have you found someone?” Ans “you are free to assume” I asked “do you want to free from this relationship?” Answer (unexpected, coz I was still hoping against fate) “Its over from my end” I again asked “do you want to take legal steps?” Answer “you are using this to threaten me! Yes send me the papers” beep beep beep…the call had ended along with the relationship!




I felt emotionally numb. There was nothing in me but fear! I took off from wk and decided to spend the day with my mom n my baby. Things went worse by evening. My emotions were dipping so bad that I felt I have no more courage to hold myself up. Thoughts were spinning in my head “shud I see a lawyer? Shud I just let this be? Shud I secure my baby first? How do I stop myself from some harmful thoughts? I am not alone anymore! How do I calm myself? What next? Shud I uproot from blore? What kind of a job shud I fetch to care well for my baby?”

Well there were a lot more! I could just go on n on n on. That night I just kept awake thru out! I felt slight pain in my stomach and feared if the stress was getting too much for my Angel to handle. I felt so sorry for my sweet lil baby!! I put my hands on my baby bump and started to pray. I asked my Master to bless and heal my baby! I told my baby “Sweetheart this has nothing to do with you. You are free and very very loved! You are safe! Mumma loves you more than herself. Now just relax and see your future. I can see its bright and full of fun and happiness and luxury! My sweet little Angel….dont take my stress.” Surprisingly the pain began to reduce! I Looked into my master’s pic and silently thanked him!




Now the super challenge is to stay calm and remain blissful. I am not alone and I have no rights to thump such emotions on to my baby anymore.  So I am gonna sincerely restart reading those spiritual books, eat well, sleep well, Salt water baths, chantings and incenses always in the room and my meditations and blue triangles are gonna be my high priority. Baby is gonna thank me for being a good mom J now that’s the spirit!!! Wake up….shake it off!! Lets be something spl! HE is watching over and will not let us both suffer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment