Tuesday 6 May 2014

The Struggle Time



I was back with MR K after a month’s separation. Heat was the word when it came to my in laws. Silent was the word I surrendered to, to guard myself. Things went on for 3 weeks…..and it almost felt like forever. I desperately surfed thru the job sites everyday applying in all small and big firms. After 3 weeks of long fight I finally got my job offer!!!! It was overwhelming coz the salary was something I dint even dream of!!



As usual my little brain swung into action and started planning again. Since I was on a contract for 6 months I planned to complete my tenure and concentrate on saving enough to plan on a baby….just to hear a genuine “I Love You”.

YES! As you guessed it right HE had better plans!


I started to work from March 13th. Back to IT professional world added feathers to my cap. Though secretly I mourned over my perishing dreams of being an entrepreneur. This time I was to give all that it takes to prove myself worth of it! I put my heart and soul into it. Just a week since I started to work and I started a new homeopathy medicine (for Hair growth) which made me throw up almost all day. I feared I will loose my concentration on job and stopped the medicines within 3 days. Alas…..the throwing up dint seem to stop! & then rang a bell………..am I?????

No comments:

Post a Comment