Tuesday 27 May 2014

My Love...

Here’s my first letter to you. Mommy wants the best for you! Starting from name to everything!! I am just not done how much ever I do for you! Don’t worry about anything that’s happening…..Mommy is strong enough to deal with it all. You are my strength and source of my life! Mommy is going thru all this just to keep her unsaid promise to give you the best…and it will be done!

Please forgive me for the stress that’s uncontrolled. I try my best not to lean it on you Love! Want you to know that I am waiting to hold you in my arms and sing those sweet lullabies I have been singing to you in my womb. Your first touch, your curling fingers around my finger, your sweet smell, your curious stares at your mommy, your cute yawns, your smiles….esply in sleep, your cries, your first little steps, your first few words….and finally the day when mommy will look up to her love as smarter and more virtuous Angel who silently teaches her so much!

Those sleepless nights….when we are both gonna cry and not know why!! Those long walks! Crazy rain dances! Park days….sports with mommy which soon you will outgrow and find mommy least challenging J the story books and soon a day when you will tell me your school and college stories! Teaching my love what I know and my love teaching me what you know.

Every time I look into your eyes I am gonna think “You have been closer to God. You have just arrived, your memories must be fresh with Him!!” Everyday when I wake up I make a silent prayer to my beloved teacher. Now my morning prayers are full of blessings for you! I have offered you to my teacher and thank him for giving you to me! I plead him to protect you and bless you with all the happiness, joy, love, & prosperity!! I end with a silent request…..”Master please bless me to be a good mother! May I be able to give my Angel all the virtues, love and comfort to make my Love a gift to the world…..just like you are!!



You are going to bring light and joy into the lives of many around you starting from your mommy (you already are).  My love….this world has two faces. You can look into the eye of everyone and all you will see is betrayal, cheating, tricks, hatred. But you can look into their soul and you will see there is a crave for love! Everybody wants Love!! Probably this crave is what the great saints see….Mother Teresa could love unconditionally coz she saw the soul! Whenever you see hatred and betrayal take a minute to look at the soul and you will grow to forgive them easily! Grow my love!! Always grow to be what your life wants to see you as! Make your mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment