Tuesday 6 May 2014

Story Untold


I have rewrote this stanza probably an Nth time, but failing to start it on a good note. Well letting the flow undisturbed here I present to you my story untold.





The last 3 months of my marriage has been indescribably strenuous. The relationship stress, in laws pressure, coping up pressure has been building up on me ever since I met Mr K. It was in fact pure societal pressure that I got into this marriage. After a month’s separation I realized my life felt nothing without Mr K. That one month has stroke me with such furious thoughts of ending my life that I wonder how did I make it thru? I could write hundreds of pages about the ill-treats as a new bride I went thru. The lack of emotional support, not supporting me financially plus not letting me work, ill-talks on every mobile bills, everything I cook!!! Well I will stop myself right here coz this is not in line with the purpose of the blog.
To round it up….the one month I realized my desire to live would return if and only I could discover love in my life. One soul to say….”I Love You…I want You”. It could be a miraculous change in my husband or my own blood shared baby!!!



I saw myself getting no where without money. Hence came the second realization…..I need to work to fulfill my expenses. Expecting someone to pay my bills would lead to complications again. So there started to work my little brain with big plans….I vigorously started looking for a job simultaneously trying to make the MAGIC work on my so called family.  I healed a prayed everyday hoping HE will give me a better life……a Magic to make my K and in laws love me or a job enough to fulfill my expenses.

Like it always says…..HE always has a better plan than wat you could pray and wish for.

Life kept surprising me at every stage. From my birth! Mom always told me I did things which was least expected which made me the apple of the eye almost everywhere…..be it my work place or my family or frds.


This was no big different. Life did surprise me….and HE proved it again that his plans are better than that of mine J

No comments:

Post a Comment