Tuesday 6 May 2014

The Incredible Journey Begins


When my K got the pregnancy test kit…..i blinked at it! Wondering…what on earth is this doing in my hand? Me & K sat for a while in silence. Of course as always I broke the silence n told him I was nervous abt doing the test!! He asked “what do you want the result to be?” I replied “if it’s a negative I will be disappointed….coz I want to be a mother sometime but good for my career. If it’s a positive….I will still be disappointed coz that means end of the long struggled and found job. “


I asked “what do you want it to be?” He said “it proves I am man!!” Hmmmm as usual…..I just sighed and went in for THE TEST!



Then the incredible journey of two pretty pink lines started!! Yes I was pregnant! I was gonna be a MOM!! I burst into tears of joy!!! The job, career, pain….everything felt like nothing!!! Now all I dreamt of was holding a chubby cute baby in my arms who will soon say “Mommy….I LOVE YOU”!!!!!! I am waiting to hear that!





No comments:

Post a Comment